Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Not much going on

Just thought I would update even though there isn't much going on. I made a resolution to update my blog more often, so I'm gonna!

We made the reservations for our hotel for our Anchorage and Seward Vacation last night, and we are pretty happy about that. I wish we had the money to stay longer, but oh well. At least we will have two nights in a hotel. I am gonna look at camping sites to see if we wanna camp out for a night so that we can stay one day longer, but I will do that in a little bit.

Still working, Andrea knows about my little surprise and she is happy, so that's all good. : ) Hoping to keep working until January or so, and then relax after that. But if I work till February, that will have been a year in one job with no real problems. : ) So I'm starting to do better. Its getting easier not to be discouraged with myself, when I look at the progress I'm making in my life.

Working on my knitting still, I will be happy when I do quit my job for the main reason of my hands will stop hurting so much, and I can start knitting and crocheting more often again. : D

Anyways, I think that's all for now.

No comments: