Sunday, August 22, 2010

random update

Was planning on continuing the tale of our adventure to Anchorage and Seward today, but probably wont. I will leave that for another day or time.
*shruggs* Not feeling so hot right now, I think I'm coming down with a cold, and have a cold sore on the corner of my bottom lip as proof. Yay! *rolls eyes*
Today I had the day off, and was planning on going to church, but Michael had to work, and I didn't get myself out of bed to take him to work. So that meant, no car. Oh well. I'll try to go next week. I know he works again next Sunday, so hopefully we will get to sleep earlier next Saturday.

He opened up his availability at work, because they have been dangling a promotion in front of him but told him he had to have completely open availability to be able to receive it. But it looks as though he was just asked if he wanted it to see if he would start working on Sundays. His one supervisor thinks that all of his workers should have to work on Sunday even if he (the supervisor) doesn't. Which is bunk, but oh well. Mike says if he isn't given the promotion within two weeks, he will change his availability back to no Sundays, and also no Mondays so he will actually have 2 days off in a row, instead of it popping randomly around the week as they see fit. He has been told that because of corporate doing the scheduling now, its against their policies to give you two days off in a row. Which is complete and total bunk, but that's what you get for working at a soul sucking company like Walmart. To any who might read my blog, I encourage you to never work for Walmart, and to encourage your friends and family not to work for them either. If you can afford it or have the choice, I would also say to boycott them, but at the moment Michael and I can not afford it, so it will have to wait until someday when he is working somewhere else so we can afford to not to have to use the discount card he gets for working there.

Anyways, other than that, seems like the pregnancy is going okay. Tired, and bloated, cranky and achy is whats on the agenda, but yeah. No spotting and no real cramping to speak of, so hopefully all is well. I will see if I will be able to get an ultrasound this week to be able to see how the lil baby bean is doing a progressing.

No comments: