Monday, February 15, 2010

The day after V day

Well, the day didn't start out the greatest. We had a fight around midnight, then went to bed. Didn't wake up the the alarm so missed church. Then when we did wake up, things were tense, and Mike would NOT stop apologizing about not getting me anything for V day. But then I realized I needed to go to Wal-mart to get my Rx, so we went. He got me a beautiful plant, a pretty throw thingie that I had wanted and was finally on sale for $2 (down from something over $20), and a bracelet watch. We bought the last ingredients needed for our spare rib dinner I was going to make. We went out on a drive and I took a butt load of pictures. Then we came home and watched movies while I worked on dinner. It turned out really really good, and it is a recipe we are planning on keeping and doing again. Then watched another movie while Mike played on the computer and I worked on a knitting project. Went to bed, and had a good sleep.

It was a pretty okay day yesterday. : )

No comments: